- Attorney, Partner
- M&A / Private Equity
Igor focuses on private equity transactions (LBO, MBO/I, OBO, secondary market, management packages, private equity) and mergers & acquisitions. He advises investment funds, groups, founders and management. He has developed a particular expertise in asset management, mass retailing and large international projects (JVs, consortiums, concessions, PPPs).
Igor is partner at Yards (formerly MBA Avocats) since 2012 and co-manages the M&A – Private Equity department. Previously, he was with Sarrau Thomas Couderc, Brandford-Griffith Baverez Cotty, and Sokolow Dunaud Mercadier & Carreras.
Leaders League / Décideurs 2023, Private Equity:
- LBO lower mid & small-cap: Excellent
- Venture capital: Excellent
- Growth capital: Excellent
- Advice to management teams: Strong reputation
- Fund structuring: Renowned practice
Leaders League / Décideurs 2022, Mergers & Acquisitions:
- M&A – Transactions up to €75m : Excellent
Legal 500 – 2023
Ranked “Tier 3” in “Private Equity : Venture/Growth Capital”.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Monterey Funds Club
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- France Invest
French, English, Russian
- Master (DESS-DJCE) in business law and taxation, CES in international trade law and taxation (University of Paris Panthéon-Assas)