- Attorney, Partner
- M&A / Private Equity
Eric advises the firm’s clients on private equity (seed, venture capital, LBOs) and mergers and acquisitions transactions. He has also developed a particular expertise in management incentive plans.
He assists on fundraising operations, the implementation of management/ESOP incentive plans (BSPCE, RSUs, preferred shares) and the restructuring of group of companies, in a national and international context. He also advises on mergers and acquisitions and external growth transactions.
He advises both founders/managers and investment funds/family offices.
Eric was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2011 and is a partner at Yards (formerly MBA Avocats) since 2021.
Leaders League / Décideurs 2023, Private Equity:
- Venture capital: Excellent
- Growth capital: Excellent
- LBO lower mid & small-cap: Excellent
- Advice to management teams: Strong reputation
Leaders League / Décideurs 2022, Mergers & Acquisitions:
- M&A – Transactions up to €75m : Excellent
Legal 500 – 2023
Ranked “Tier 3” in “Private Equity : Venture/Growth Capital”.
- LL.M. in Advanced Legal Studies (University of Reading, UK);
- Bilingual Master 2 in European Business Law – Anglo-American Law (University of Paris Nanterre).