- Attorney, Partner
- Employment law
Christine assists her clients with various restructuring operations (mergers, acquisitions, employee transfers, etc.) and workforce management (social plans, voluntary departure plans, skills management agreements, mobility leaves, collective voluntary termination procedure (“rupture conventionnelle collective”), etc.).
She also assists her clients with their collective negotiations, consultations with staff representative bodies, and any issue related to individual labour law (hiring, dismissal procedure, departure negotiations, etc.).
After a spell at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Christine began her career as a lawyer at Slaughter and May in Paris in 1997, then at Allen & Overy before joining Yards (formerly MBA Avocats) in 2006, where she heads the employment law department.
Leaders League / Décideurs 2022, Labour Law:
- Social management of M&A and social audits: Renowned practice
- Collective bargaining and labour relations: Renowned practice
- Restructuring, social reorganisation and related collective litigation: Renowned practice
- Individual litigation at risk: Renowned practice
French, English, German
- Graduate of the Universities of Paris V and Paris I
- IEP Paris